Whether you’re a data fanatic or have never taken a single stats course, we welcome you to join DSC!
Membership for Fall 2020 is now open. We welcome everyone from all majors!
Just follow these two simple steps to become a member of DSC:
- Sign up for our weekly newsletter.
- Pay dues (if you wish to be a paid member: benefits explained below).
As a member, you’ll have access to:
- Networking with industry experts
- Speaker events (we’ve had PwC, Google, Facebook, Boeing, Disney, Uber and more!)
- Mentorship from experienced upperclassmen
- Data science workshops
- Participation in data competitions and hackathons
- Exciting internship and career opportunities
In order to join speaker events and have priority consideration for competitions, you must become a paid member. However, workshops are free and open to the public! Let your friends know!
Dues are $25.00 per semester or $40.00 per year.
You can send your dues:
- Through Venmo to @USCAppliedStatsClub
- (We used to be called the Applied Statistics Club, which is why our Venmo handle has that name. This account is accurate and is actively monitored.)
- Or see E-Board member during regularly scheduled meetings for other arrangements like cash payments
If you have any issues with paying dues, please don’t hesitate to email or message us on Facebook!